SMIN Power Group Sponsors STEM Scholarships For University Students In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Africa.
Update October 2, 2018: See Blog For Announcement of Winners!
The goal of the STEM/ Ngalula Mubenga Scholarships are to promote STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) education in the DRC so that men and women will be better equipped to make renewable energy a reality and fight climate change.
ABOUT THE STEM / NGALULA MUBENGA SCHOLARSHIP: Six Scholarships will be awarded to three (3) men and three (3) women who are finalists at the state exams in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). This scholarship is established in honour of Ngalula Sandrine Mubenga, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of SMIN Power Group. The scholarship will cover tuitions. Room and board are not covered. The STEM Ngalula Mubenga Scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains a high passing grade (distinction ) and good conduct.
Who can apply:
- Holder of a DRC State Diploma in option: Math-Physic, Electricity, Mechanics with a grade of at at least 70%
- First-time freshmen in a university or institute in DRC
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Must show proof of enrollment in the first year of a credible university for the academic year 2017_2018 in DRC.
- Must show proof of enrollment in a credible university preparatory course for the academic year 2017_2018 in DRC.
- Must be registered in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Technology, Polytechnic.
- Preference will be given to students from low income families.
- Preference will be given to students attending state universities or institutes.
- Candidate must submit a letter with all the required documents and info.
ABOUT SMIN POWER GROUP LLC: Dedicated to “Powering Your Life With Green Solutions,” SMIN Power Group LLC was founded by Mubenga and is registered in the USA, in the State of Ohio since 2011. Offices are in Toledo Ohio and Kinshasa DRC Africa. The company provides affordable electricity for communities using renewable energies (photovoltaic, solar, fuel cell, biomass, wind, etc.), specializing in Consulting, Feasibility Studies, Engineering, Installation, Project Management, and Energy Management.
SMIN Power Group maintains offices in the USA and in the DRC. The mission of the company is to provide Green Energy & Renewable Energy technology such as Solar Power solutions around the world. SMIN Power Group provides complete Green and Renewable Energy solutions including Solar Power Energy Systems Consultation, Solar Power Energy Systems Design, Solar Power Energy Systems Engineering, as well Solar Power Energy Systems Installation and Management. Learn more at www.SminPowerGroup.com.
For additional information see www.SminPowerGroup.com